Africa Mercy

Africa Mercy

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday 28th, 2 for 1 blog

Ventured out today to a tiny town of Teror. It was very quaint and reminded us a lot of Switzerland with the narrow streets and shops. We got into town after a 45 minute roller coaster through windy narrow roads that were so narrow in some places the bus barely made it through with oncoming traffic. Again reminds me of riding the bus in Switzerland. We had a nice pizza (since that is the one item we are sure of when we order), 2 coke lights, an espresso and donut and an appetizer of bread and a mojo sauce. Pronounced (moho) not like, "Getting your mojo on". I asked what the ingredients are but I didn't understand the answer, just that it is a Canaria item.
Below are pictures of the day, and tonight we are going to a futbol game between the ship's team and the ship yard workers. Game was canceled Wednesday night, so hopefully it will be on for tonight.

I have learned that tipping is not required or expected here so the $6.50 tip I gave the first night must have shocked the waiter but I would venture to say I made a friend.

Enjoy the pictures.


 A wedding in town, we weren't invited but we showed up anyway!
 The bride got out of a car and walked into the church.
 The church in Teror

 The one item we know how to order.
                                           Mojo
 Gargoyles on a church, of all places.
 This is for my daugher,,,Haribo gummi bears and Haribo candy everywhere

 Local grocery chain everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment